Time Allotment and Unit Credits
|Learning Area||Number of Minute/Week||Unit Credits|
Medium of Instruction
1. English shall be the medium of instruction in the following subjects; English, Science, Mathematics and TLE.
2. Filipino shall be used as the medium of instruction in the following subjects; Filipino, Araling Panlipunan and Edukasyong Pagpapahalaga. In MAPEH, the medium of instruction shall be the language of the textbook.
1. In line with the thrust of the Dep-Ed to continuously improve the quality of learning outcomes, the lowest passing grade for the minimum performance standar for student in public elementary and seconday schools is set at 75% for SY 2004-2005 and school years thereafter. The lowest failing grade that may appear in the report card is set at 65%.
2. In assessing learning outcomes, the instruction of the test design should consist of 70% easy items and 20% more advanced items and 10% items for distinguishing honor students. Questions in each category should have different weights. Test and non-test items should cover only materials actually taken up in class.
3. Promotion shall be by subject. A student shall be retained in the year level if he/she incurs three (3) or more failures during the regular school year and is unable to make up for the failed subjects during summer classes. Retained students need to repeat only those subjects that they failed.
The grade in each subject area shall be based on certain criteria weighted accordingly
|Technology & Livelihood Education|
|Music, Arts, Physical Education & Health|