1. The office is open from 8 am to 12 noon, 1 pm to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
2. For transferees to other schools, a request letter from requesting school is necessary to claim a copy of your FORM 137 or Student’s Permanent Record.
3. The client can also request a copy of the FORM 137 for reference purposes, i.e. abroad, passport, late registration, etc. In securing a second copy of FORM 138 or Report Card, a clearance should be accomplished.
4. Students requesting for Certificate of Enrollment (for DSWD, Scholarship, and Bank Transaction purposes) should present a letter or note that he/she is enrolled in this school.
5. A student whose form 137 has already been forwarded to a college or university can no longer be issued a second copy of form 138 or Report Card until a clearance from the college or university is accomplished.
6. Other requests that can be secured in the Records Office are: Certificate of Graduation, Certificate of Enrolment, Certificate of English as Medium of Instruction, Certificate of Translation, Certificate of Summer Grade and Good Moral Certificate.
7. Those who have a discrepancy in their name, place of birth, date of birth in the F137 should submit a photo copy of the NSO copy of their Birth Certificate.
8. The Good Moral Certificate is issued by the Guidance Office for currently enrolled students.
9. For easy retrieval of school records please know your year of graduation or last school year attended at our school.
10. To request for a second copy of your diploma, you need to submit first an Affidavit of Loss from the Public Attorney’s Office (PAO). For representatives, please go to a private attorney to request for an Affidavit of Loss. A payment of Php100 (to be paid in the Cashier’s Office) is also needed.
11. Requirements for authentication of school records (for red ribbon):
For graduates of Public Schools
- 2 Photo copies of Student Permanent Records (F 137-A) and Diploma duly certified by the School Head or his duly authorized representative.
- Certification of Graduation issued by School Head
- 2 Copies – I.D. Picture (Passport Size, White Background)
For undergraduates of Public Schools
- 2 photo copies Student Permanent Records (Form 137-A) duly certified by the school Principal/authorized representative.
- Certification of grade/year level completed
- 2 Copies – Passport Size I.D. Picture
Applicants get their authenticated documents at the:
Department of Foreign Affairs
2330 Roxas Blvd., Pasay City 1300
*After Five (5) working days*